On this page will be sharing with you information in regards to changes to the COVID-19 pandemic situation and share resources as they become available to support you during these times.
AMaGA Victoria have developed 'Operating Museums and Galleries During COVID-19' guidelines, a resource to help support small to medium collecting organisations during these times. The guidelines have been amended to reflect the new Government advice.
- State Government of Victoria - COVIDSafe Setttings
- Victoria’s roadmap to deliver the the National Plan to transition Australia’s National COVID-19 Response. Victoria's Roadmap
- Latest Table of Restrictions
- State Government of Victoria - Workers Vaccinations Requirements
- Victorian Government - Business Reopening Stakeholder Pack
- Directions issues by Victoria's Chief Health Officer - The Open Premises Directions (OPD) - Exemption for checking vaccination status for students enrolled in school organised activities. "The Open Premises Directions (OPD) have been amended to exempt venues from needing to check children’s vaccination status of students who attend a venue as part of an activity organised by the education and childcare service in which they are enrolled. Examples include an excursion to a museum or a school performance in a theatre."
- State Government of Victorian Government QR Registration Service
- State Government of Victoria - Multicultural Campaign - Stakeholder Pack / COVID-19 Support Information for the Workplace
- State Government of Victoria - COVIDSafe Settings
- Find out about your workplace entitlements and obligations on the Fair Work website if you're affected by the coronavirus disease.
- The Australian Government is offering support to Australian businesses affected by COVID-19, regardless of whether you are a sole trader or employ staff, find out what support is available to you via https://www.business.gov.au/coronavirus
- Businesses can get information on dealing with COVID-19, and available support, via the Business Victoria hotline on 13 22 15, business.vic.gov.au and Coronavirus (Covid-19) business support.
- If you haven’t already you should review your business continuity plans in light of the COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak. There is now a national emergency response policy document that takes precedence over any existing plans so you should review your plans against this: Australian Health Sector Emergency Response Plan For Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Volunteering during Coronavirus (Covid-19) - Factsheet for Victorian Volunteers https://www.volunteer.vic.gov.au/covid19
- Volunteering Victoria https://www.volunteeringvictoria.org.au
- Workplace Legal Advice Program - Worksafe are providing eligible employees and employers with independent legal advice to help deal with coronavirus-related workplace issues and have engaged law firms with specialist workplace experience to provide this free and confidential advice to businesses - coronavirus.fairwork.gov.au/coronavirus-and-australian-workplace-laws/tools-and-help-during-coronavirus/workplace-legal-advice-program-faqs.
Advocacy and Sector Responses
- Australian Council for the Arts
- Creative Victoria
- Creative Industries and Creative Victoria
- National Association of Visual Arts
- Australian Library and Information Association
- The Indigenous Art Code
Collection and Management Resources
- Blue Shield Australia and AICCM released a Closed by COVID-19 Guide which has been produced to provide guidance for people who are responsible for closing collections.
- Epidemic/Pandemic Policy Template from The Institute of Community Directors Australia
Museums and Galleries Associations and Peak Bodies
Mental Health and Well-being
- Lifeline Australia on 13 11 14 or text the helpline on 0477 13 11 14.
- Beyond Blue a comprehensive list of national help lines and websites and a dedicated Coronavirus page.
- Support Act Well Being Helpline on 1800 959 500.
- “How to practice responsible tourism during COVID-19”