Victorian Collections: Introduction to Digitisation [Booked out] [Past Event]
Thu 09 Feb, 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Please note: this workshop is now fully booked.
This online workshop provides an introduction to the principles of catalogue photography/digitisation and digital file management. Topics covered in this workshop include:
- Digitisation project workflows
- Equipment and resources
- Files and formats
- Basic photography
- Basic photo editing
- Uploading and digital file management
- Copyright and moral obligations
Victorian Collections workshops offer a relaxed and open environment and cater for participants with any degree of museum and computer literacy, as well as ongoing support for small to medium-sized collecting organisations.
If you have any particular questions about this workshop, please feel free to get in touch via our Helpdesk.
- You are not required to be a contributing member of Victorian Collections to participate.
- Details on how to join the webinar will be provided to you the week prior to the workshop.
If you prefer not to book online, please contact us directly.
Download Annual Program January - June 2023
Read the Event Booking Policy.
AMaGA Victoria also offers On Demand Training on a range of museum practices.