You can name a substitute for your booking without charge if you let us know three working days before the event. Cancellations in writing (includes email) must be received at least five working days prior to the event before we will refund a fee (less $20 for administrative costs).
Events take place at different venues with variations in access. Please check with the venue prior to the event if you have special needs. A registered carer can attend AMaGA Victoria events under the same ticket of a member or guest if notice is given at the time of booking. If you have parking enquiries, please contact the venue.
Free Events & Training
AMaGA Victoria strives to keep costs low and provide free events where possible. Please treat free events with the same courtesy as paid events. It is important that you make a booking and give at least five working days notice if you cannot attend. Free events cannot be attended without a booking.
- Free member only events are intended for current financial members of AMaGA and require a membership number when making an online booking.
- AMaGA Victoria makes every effort to ensure that the information supplied is correct at all times.
- AMaGA Victoria reserves the right to change schedules, locations, fees, and speakers when necessary. All attempts will be made to notify enrolled participants of changes.
- AMaGA Victoria does not share information provided with any external bodies and may use the information provided to distribute relevant AMaGA Victoria content.
- The AMaGA Victoria formerly Museums Australia (Victoria) ABN is: 83 048 139 955.
Please be aware that your photo may be taken during our events, and photos may be used for AMaGA Victoria purposes.
Contact us if you have any further queries.