Nov 14, 2018
Hot off the Press: INSITE magazine ‘Contemporary Collecting’ issue
This issue is on the theme ‘Contemporary Collecting’ and features articles that explore the processes and developments in how museums and galleries are collecting from contemporary life.
The November 2018-January 2019 issue of INSITE magazine has arrived in members' mailboxes.
The issue focuses on the theme ‘Contemporary Collecting’ and includes articles from:
- Michael Varcoe-Cocks, National Gallery of Victoria
- Sophie Shilling, RHSV and FAHS
- Sabine Cotte, Grimwade Centre for Cultural Materials
- Narelle Russo, Mornington Peninsula Regional Gallery
- Michelle Stevenson, Museums Victoria
The issue includes a look at this year’s Victorian Museum Awards and brings you up-to-date on the Veteran's Heritage Program, as well as our regular columns including Museums News, Apps & Online, On the Move and Branch News.