May 08, 2019
Just Published: 2018 Annual Report
The 2018 AMaGA Victoria Annual Report is now available online. Download your copy and get the full details about what our various programs have achieved last year, our financials, who our partners and supporters are, and much more.
2018 highlights include:
- Over 1,800 people attending our workshops, seminars, museum site visits, and sector events.
- 21,000 visits to our website and 97, 483 total views for our online videos.
- Our Roving Curator provided advice and support for the (re)development of 4 permanent and temporary displays/exhibitions.
- 4 issues of INSITE Magazine.
- 90 museums participating in the peer review Museum Accreditation program (MAP).
- 2,700 kilometers travelled by our MAP Managers to visit organisations throughout Victoria.
- 543 organisations on Victorian Collections, who together catalogued 46,342 items in 2018, bringing the total number of objects on Victorian Collections to 167,112 at year end.