Apr 21, 2015
The 2014 MA (Vic) Annual Report Is Here!
The 2014 MA (Vic) Annual Report is now available online. Download your copy and get the full details about what our various programs have achieved this year, how we have worked with budget adjustments, who our partners and supporters are, and much more.
2014 highlights include:
- 79 events attended by 1,905 people.
- 18 videos on our YouTube channel generating 7,741 views in 2014.
- 5 museums involved in the Roving Curator program and in the Victoria Then exhibition.
- 5 issues of INSITE Magazine.
- 92 museums participating in the peer review Museum Accreditation program (MAP).
- 5,246 kilometers travelled by MAP Managers to visit organisations throughout Victoria.
- Number of objects catalogued on Victorian Collections reaches 50,000+.
- 20 Victorian Collections cataloguing workshops.
- A new Trove/Victorian Collections partnership.