Seminar, Tuesday 24 April 2012
Presented in partnership with NETS Victoria
A fantastic seminar with leading exhibition designers, curators, and producers discussing:
- Managing the relationships between the exhibition team.
- How to make an exhibition work practically whilst maintaining curatorial rationale.
- The importance of the exhibition design brief.
- Innovations and new methods of electronic interactives.
- Designing exhibitions for culturally sensitive material.
- What happens when a blockbuster exhibition comes to town.
- Case study by MONA’s exhibition designer.
- The Pitch, where exhibition designers get to pitch their new ideas.