AMaGA Victoria members receive great member benefits but did you know that membership also includes opportunities to support the sector?
Victoria is the cultural capital of Australia, thanks to a vast network of staff, volunteers, students, consultants, and industry supporters who volunteer time and financial support.
Here are some of the ways you can get involved:
- Become an AMaGA Victoria ambassador to welcome new members at our events.
- Go into our pool of panellists for our annual Awards or Accreditation/Reaccreditation visits.
- Put yourself forward for a position on one of our Committees.
- Offer to place a volunteer at your organisation, or become a volunteer for someone else’s project.
- Donate to us, or sponsor one of our activities.
- Present at one of our events, ranging from workshops to masterclasses, the national conference, and the Forum.
- Take part in a mentor/mentee scheme.
- Consider helping us with our next state or national Conference, or enquire about our bursaries.
- Join a national network within our museum and gallery industry.
- Offer our members a behind-the-scenes tour of your organisation.
- Join in with our social media campaigns on Twitter, Facebook and YouTube.
If you're interested in getting involved, or would like more information, please send us an email or call us on (03) 8341 7344.